Where can i get the best price TFT monitor?

diddi.ash 21:59 05 Feb 2006

I am looking for a 15" or 17" tft monitor...
anyone have a website with the best prices to purchase one?

woodchip 22:03 05 Feb 2006

Best price is no good if the monitor is rubbish

Taff™ 23:19 05 Feb 2006

Think Positive - have a look at click here first and make some notes about refresh rates, response times and everything else. Then go to click here and do the same. Then have a look at PC Advisor Best Buys in the latest magazine. Then decide if you can afford the one you want - if not, wait until a) they drop in price or b)you`ve saved up a bit more!

As a general rule I follow: 17" TFT Monitor, no speakers because they`re disappointing in most cases, reasonable brand name (subjective)and expect to pay £150 - £175 at entry level. A really good one for professional all day use will probably set you back another £100.

Stuartli 00:15 06 Feb 2006

A 19in at £187 including delivery (on behalf of my son) mid-morning after ordering one late the previous afternoon:

click here

Also includes a DVI cable which is worth quite a bit on its own.

surfsteruk 00:48 06 Feb 2006

I also Recommend the F419 like Stuarli. Superb TFT for the price. Bright crystal clear display and also pretty good for gaming too.

Mytob 01:28 06 Feb 2006

try your local pc fair for lcd screens. i saw one today fotr 87! true the quality was probibly abit dubious but pc fairs are great places to find such items at traid prices. i use them regualy and have had o problems with any of the traiders.

Strawballs 01:33 06 Feb 2006

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?