Where are Spikey Chris, Djohn & other pundits ?

rawprawn 17:44 01 Apr 2005

They seem to have disappeared, and many of the old sages are sorely missed, by me anyway!
Come back all is forgiven.

DieSse 17:54 01 Apr 2005

Have a look here

click here

rawprawn 18:15 01 Apr 2005

Thank you (At the second attempt) if they don't fix this page problem, they will lose more members.

Paranoid Android 18:18 01 Apr 2005

I'm still here, but nodody wants me.

Marvin

Djohn 18:22 01 Apr 2005

I'm still here, log in most days but have posted very little this past four or five weeks.

I thought it better to ease back a little after the forum received complaints that my post offering help and advise was seen by some members as seeking attention for myself.

I apologise to all members if this was the impression that came across, it certainly was not intended.

:o(

Djohn 18:24 01 Apr 2005

Apologies for the double post.

rawprawn 18:28 01 Apr 2005

Nice to see you John, I'm sure it's not itchy fingers, but this site is having problems at the moment.

Paranoid Android I'm happy to see you Marvin, don't go away. there are not many of us left.

octal 18:29 01 Apr 2005

Who ever levelled that at you has an inferiority complex, they have the problem, not you. I've seen enough posts from you over the years, carry on, please.

Paranoid Android 18:31 01 Apr 2005

rawprawn,

Ditto.

Marv.

Starfox 18:34 01 Apr 2005

Gosh,don't go abandoning us,I have found your postings to be some of the most helpful and informative.

rawprawn 18:51 01 Apr 2005

I fail to understand the logic in a forum that is there to give help to other members on computer problems can complain that they are trying to draw attention to themselves. I would have thought, and I am sure it is true that the members with most knowledge of computers would be able to answer more questions than the rest of us.

Ergo they will appear more often.

Which in many cases has been to my, and many other members advantage.
Come on PCA,surely we are all trying to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?