What's it called and where can I get one from !?

  Tinkey Winkey 20:47 04 May 2005

I've just got a new PC case but the front fan area has slots for a plastic mounting block which the intake case fan screws into !

Withought it I can't install the intake fan.
Anyone know what they're called officially and more importantly where can I get one from please ?

  Dart Echo 20:50 04 May 2005

The case supplier is sure to know I would think. If not, why not?

  Tinkey Winkey 21:58 04 May 2005

Email enquiries from certain online vendors is very slow indeed.
More often than not I do not even get a reply.

I thought that a knowledgeable forum member might know already.

I have only ever seen one in an old Evesham case.

  Joe R 22:11 04 May 2005

BodgeItAndScarper, don't know if it helps you any, but they used to be supplied with all Antec & Chieftec cases. I believe they are just known as plastic fan mounts.

  daxian 22:24 04 May 2005

i also was looking for one...but as it was an old case was told they are no longer in circulation....
i ended up taking the front off the case and drilling holes for the case fan ....hope this helps. daxian.(may change me name to makedo&mend)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?