What's happened to my posting history link ?

CurlyWhirly 22:36 10 Nov 2010

I used to be able to see a posting history link at the top of the PCA page but it's been missing for a few weeks now.

Is this a temporary blip and does anyone else get this problem?

Here's what I see:

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

p.s. could it have anything to do with the message at the bottom of the webpage saying that data is still loading (even though it appears to have fully loaded) ?

lotvic 22:57 10 Nov 2010

It doesn't look as if the page is loaded fully, have you tried clicking on 'Refresh page' in your browser?

rdave13 22:59 10 Nov 2010

If IE check that 'show pictures' is ticked in internet connections, advanced tab, under 'multimedia'.

Graham. 23:00 10 Nov 2010

You may be viewing a cache page. Try clearing your off-line storage and cookies.

CurlyWhirly 23:08 10 Nov 2010

Yes I've tried refreshing the page many times but I still get the loading message:

"Transferring data from click here..."

CurlyWhirly 23:09 10 Nov 2010

The 'click here' should say " inskinad.com "

CurlyWhirly 23:10 10 Nov 2010

I use Firefox not Internet Explorer ;)

CurlyWhirly 23:11 10 Nov 2010

I know how to clear my cookies but offline storage ?

I have no idea how to do this, cheers.

lotvic 00:00 11 Nov 2010

I'm on FFox and I've got addon, ADP (adblock plus) with easylist installed so don't have that problem with " inskinad.com " click here

Woolwell 11:12 11 Nov 2010

In Firefox to clear your cache (offline storage) click on tools then clear recent history, make sure details has been expanded, then check only cache and click clear now.

birdface 11:40 11 Nov 2010

Try pressing F11 and see if it makes any difference if not just press F11 again to put it back to its normal settings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?