What's this cable called?

  leo49 10:00 14 Oct 2003

Just built a new PC and took the opportunity to install a PCI ADSL modem to replace the Alcatel frog.

I want to buy a cable to run from the microfilter socket to the PCI inlet but don't know what it's called. - It's the same cable as runs from the microfilter to the frog with small clear plastic male connectors on each end.

And yes,I could use that cable but it's a little too short for where the PC will eventually be located.

So please, step up and "Name that Cable"

  MAJ 10:03 14 Oct 2003

RJ11 data cable I believe, leo49.

  Djohn 10:10 14 Oct 2003

MAJ is correct, I use a 4 metre one myself, it is much better than using an extension cable with an adaptor. Picked it up at Maplins. j.

  leo49 10:11 14 Oct 2003

Thanks MAJ.

  leo49 10:12 14 Oct 2003

And Djohn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?