What should I add to my Custom Gaming PC idea?

JoeHogan 18:27 18 Jun 2017

Right, so that title was worded really badly but what I want is for someone to please help me in deciding what to purchase for the custom build gaming PC I wan to make primarily to play Overwatch at 1080p and 60fps. It's my first time having a gaming PC nevermind building one so this is all new to me so I would like some help with this. I already have a monitor (capable of 60fps and 1080p), a keyboard and mouse so all I need is the PC itself. Currently on my Amazon wishlist I have an Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor 8MB, ASUS GTX 950 Graphics Card, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Air CPU Cooler, Gigabyte Z97P-D3 Intel LGA1150 Z97 ATX Motherboard, Crucial 8 GB DDR3-1600 MT/s, WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive, Microsoft Windows 7 Pro, Corsair CP-902004780 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 500 W, Corsair CC-9011017-WW Carbide Series 300R Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Performance Computer Case - Black PC Case and LiteOn IHAS124-14 24x SATA Internal DVD Disc Drive. I don't know if this is enough information on each product but I'll give the links to those that want to look at them. My friend told me this was enough but I would just like to know if this needs anything else or any changes to make it work better. I will be grateful for any feedback.

rdave13 18:39 18 Jun 2017

If you can stand the cost get a Samsung 1TB SSD instead of the WD Blue. Go for Windows 10 Home. Recommended system power for your GPU is 350W so well within usage. Other than that I can't think of anything.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires