What is this memory chip?

  Bald Eagle 08:11 05 Nov 2007

Have an old faithful computer that was built for me 6 years ago. It will not boot up and apparently the chirrups it emits means the memory chip is "blown". On the side it says :- M.tec PC133 512MB. It has 16 chips on it but I don't know what to get as replacement because they all quote numbers of pins. Any suggestions gratefully recieved. Also found a site doing Kingston memory for around £15, any good?


  Technotiger 08:47 05 Nov 2007

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?