What "link" is this?

  geedad 12:32 05 Apr 2008

I have a Sony PC and on the front input is a slot named " i.link 400". Can anyone tell me what this is, please?

  Ditch999 12:34 05 Apr 2008

Thats a Firewire or IEEE1394 link which runs at 400mbs and is used typically for connecting camcorders to your PC to download video. It can also be used for other devices that support it.

  geedad 12:52 05 Apr 2008

Thanks for your speedy response and help.
Super Forum-eh?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?