What is this glich on tv? White stripes and other

lameriz 22:26 12 Sep 2007

With my old mx440 card everything was showing perfectly on TV but now with my new pc and NVIDIA 8600gt card when I connect to TV from 9pin to 4 pin to scart connector I have these problems:

1. White, bright horizontal stripes from text, folder corners and other places also in games!!!
2. Lightening changes every few second from bright to dark and then again from dark to bright, but only when I move my mouse or work with pc!
3. Every few minutes picture becomes black and white for a second, also in games!!

I have no idea what these bright stripes are called so I cant find anything in Google only thing that reduces a little bit, these stripes is if I set flickering to max, but then picture is to blurry!!

Look in to picture to see what I’m talking about!
click here

martjc 22:40 12 Sep 2007

...cannot see any white stripes!

Your explanation of the problem is very unclear. Please try to state the problem clearly. What exactly does this mean? "when I connect to TV from 9pin to 4 pin to scart connector " These multi connections may be causing your problem.

Maybe your 8600 gt cannot handle the setup you have... are you trying to view tv while using the same pc for other things? This may cause you problems.

lameriz 23:15 12 Sep 2007

picture now is here:
click here

cant you see White, bright horizontal stripes from folder corner???

The 8600gt has 9pin out connection to that I connect composite cable with 4 pin out on the other end and then to 4pin I connect scart to tv cable!!

So i have only one s-video connection!!!

lameriz 23:27 12 Sep 2007

sorry there were few mistakes in previous post!
my connectin is:

The 8600gt has 9pin out connection to that I connect component cable with 4 pin out on the other end and then to that 4pin out I connect s-video to scart cable!

So i have only one s-video connection!!!

martjc 12:43 13 Sep 2007

...but I still wonder how your system works at all!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?