what do i need plain english please

  marbles 18:47 27 Oct 2005

Heres the senario i have a pc & laptop downstairs both connect wirelessly to each other by a belkin modem/router. My daughter has a apple imac power pc g3 400 mhz running os9. What i would like to know in plain english is what i need to buy to connect the imac to the internet via the wireless network downstairs.

  LivEviL 23:16 27 Oct 2005

a wireless usb compatible for the mac is ur best bet!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

There’s more to Finnish artist Tove Jansson than creating the Moomins

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder la Coupe du monde de rugby à XIII en direct ?