What is this connector

  Thalmus 11:22 28 Feb 2006

Can anyone tell me what the bottom connector in this picture is called? Many thanks!

click here

  remind 11:24 28 Feb 2006

One of these click here

  remind 11:26 28 Feb 2006

lower one appears to be DMS59 click here

  Thalmus 11:32 28 Feb 2006

Thats it! Thanks remind!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?