What can I do with Blue screen of death?

leontas2007 21:37 11 May 2017

ok I have to pictures

one is the blue screen of death: click here video I saw says that its a problem with the graphic card. Now the thing is that. I have 2 graphic cards?! I have a dell inspiron and for some reason it have an intel graphic card and an AMD radeon r5.

here is the picture click here have disabled the intel to make only the AMD work. But it says that its not working correctly

The video I saw about the blue screen of death says to unistall the drivers of the graphic card and install them again.

So.... what I should do?

a I

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:44 11 May 2017

What does it say in Event viewer your BSOD tells us nothing? do you get an error code if so what?

Re installing the AMD graphics drivers won't hurt

leontas2007 21:56 11 May 2017

well that's what I am doing now...

But sadly as you can see in the picture, there is no other error, just that about "system thread exception not handled"

I don't know what else to so. Also why I have intel graphic card as well? I mean.. should I unistall it? is there any possibility that the problem is that I have 2 different graphic drivers runnig at the same time?

wee eddie 21:57 11 May 2017

One assumes that the Intel Graphics is the On-board stuff. As opposed to an actual Card

wee eddie 21:58 11 May 2017

One assumes that the Intel Graphics is the On-board stuff. As opposed to an actual Card

wee eddie 22:00 11 May 2017

leontas2007 22:01 11 May 2017

yes intel is the onboard card, but should I uninstall it? maybe that is causing the problem.

I didn't setup the laptop, the stupid company that I bought it has a package with programs that I never wanted and I was forced to take this stupid package, it was the only box left with that. But I it seems that they ruined the laptop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires