What cable

  FRANNY 20:38 16 Feb 2007

what is the cable to ask for, that will join my modem to my usb connection thank you.

  birdface 20:41 16 Feb 2007

Is it the ethernet cable that you are looking for.

  birdface 20:42 16 Feb 2007

Sorry wrong one .

  RicScott 20:45 16 Feb 2007

on what type of modem you have..

If you have a Voyager or Speedtouch USB modem then you need a USB cable..The same as you use for a USB printer..
If the modem is a 56k dialup modem like a zoom etc..This should be the same.

Seeing as you say you need to connect it a USB connection, you need a USB lead.

However, if you use an ethernet modem, why bother connecting it to the USB..Use the port that's designed to plug it into...The Ethernet port.

If you are still unsure, take your modem into a computer shop and tell them that you want a lead to connect that modem to your PC via USB..

  Technotiger 20:47 16 Feb 2007

Hi, ethernet to usb ??

  Technotiger 20:49 16 Feb 2007

Have a look at these ...

click here

buteman - sorry, I must learn to type faster :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?