What an amazing lady!

VoG II 23:30 10 Dec 2004

I refer of course to Nellie2.

She breezes through HJT logs like anything, spots the culprits, and posts the remedy in understandable language. I look at the same logs and am generally bamboozled.

Well done Nel and apologies for my almost constant e-mailings. A great Christmas and happy New Year (when it comes) to you and your family.

And, again, on behalf of myself and the countless others that you have helped, THANKS! X

rômanab 23:34 10 Dec 2004

I wholeheartedly agree, well done and thanks Nel :o))

User-312386 23:35 10 Dec 2004

your the best

sidecar sid 23:46 10 Dec 2004

Although i have never needed Nellie2's help i have been amazed at her selfless devotion to helping others without asking for thanks or reward and thats something special in my books.

Spark6 23:51 10 Dec 2004

to date I have not been in need of your priceless advice I follow your contributions with great interest.

How do you do it, and how long has it taken you to garner so much information?

Long may you continue, and please, have a wonderful Christmas.

Mango Grummit 00:12 11 Dec 2004

I have not needed Nellie either but you are right Vog. I have watched some threads where she's got stuck in and she IS amazing.

Nellie -- you are an incredible top-lady of the first order. Invaluable to this and other forums where we all hold you in the highest esteem.

CurlyWhirly 00:13 11 Dec 2004

I agree 100% with what you say.
I am fortunate to have *never* been in a position where I *need* her help!
I have browsed through numerous threads in the PCA Forum where somebody has masses of spyware and she ALWAYS manages to sort it out!
I think a lot of people owe her in a BIG way.

Djohn 00:28 11 Dec 2004

Yep! nellie2 never seems to rest, her name is seen constantly in many forums helping people get rid of spyware and other nastys. Well done nellie2 :o)

Djohn 00:31 11 Dec 2004

Type nellie2 into google and see how many times her name appears. It is also the first name in googles list! ;o)

kev.Ifty 00:31 11 Dec 2004

click here

Go Nellie...

The Spires 00:46 11 Dec 2004

VoG™ I agree, she don't get ruffled either.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?