Weird internet disruptions affecting peformance

Mickey C 17:16 02 Apr 2015
Answered

Over the last few months, I have experienced strange internet disruptions that are not affecting any other devices in the house. At first, I was advised to remove certain network adapters, and at first, this worked but soon the same problem came back and the same solution did not work. After this, I decided to move the wireless hub closer to my laptop. This erased the problem completely, but like before, the problem came back even though my wireless hub hadn't been moved away. I tried to delete my antivirus (f-secure) but this didn't help either. Then, I tried a system restore but that did not solve the problem. More recently, I updated system drivers and deleted risk-ware that was found on the computer but I was without success. I have been told by PC World technicians that the only thing left to do is to factory reset my computer. I do not wish to do so, and I am currently looking for any other option. Help would be appreciated. My pc model is HP 15-P077SA.

lotvic 12:37 03 Apr 2015
Answer

Please confirm:

The problem is your laptop loses it's Wifi connection to the Router.

The Router is okay as other devices in the house do not lose their Internet Connection.

If so, then try the solutions as offered on HP forum ClickHere

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?