weebly.com

steve263000 17:48 12 Jun 2007

Hi forum

Have any of you heard of click here ? I have just found it and tried it out to build a small site about my 30 odd years with my company and the type of job that it is. It can be accessed at click here if you are interested.

I know that main web designers would not even look at it but for someone very new to the game it is perhaps worth a go. The drag and drop interface helps get things on line very quickly.

What do you think of it? And any comments on my work would be of interest.

wishtobwireless 06:58 13 Jun 2007

Had a look at your site. Its very interesting. You learn something new everyday!

Forum Editor 16:34 14 Jun 2007

It provides information in an easy-to-digest way, and it does with a minimum of fuss. It's visually attractive, and the text is easy to read.

Well done, I learnt a good deal about Cardiff buses, and your part in keeping them running, in a short space of time.

djbenny 21:25 14 Jun 2007

looking good there, great site how long did it take to set up?

polish 19:38 31 Jan 2011

hi steve like your website it looks like weebly might be ideal for my own website

steve263000 05:38 01 Feb 2011

Well thanks for all the kind comments. This site has actually moved on now and when you click on the site link it goes to a site that I have developed with Serif WebPlusX4 and just kept the URL.

But as I said at the beginning of this post Weebly is actually very easy to build with and use. polish I will reply to you by email.

Fanz08 15:08 09 Feb 2011

Hi Steve,

Is there any way you can duplicate an existing website on weebly. I want to create a new website with some of the content on another website on weebly. I see that I can copy pages within a specific website but can the pages be copied onto a new website? This would save a lot of time as right now am designing the new website from scratch although I want the same look as the other website.

Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?