Webspace & Email no longer working

hargranules 13:38 11 Oct 2006

Am trying to help someone who has purchased a domain name and is in the process of having website built.

Since Friday there emails are no longer forwarded and their web address holding page is no longer there. click here

They have another address to access emails click here but that doesn't work either (error "log on details incorrect")

No answer on one phone number and phone number listed on their website is out of action

ANy ideas how to access emails or anything else that can be done to get things up and running again????

hargranules 14:45 11 Oct 2006

Further to my earlier posting the company that are designing website and hosting site seem very confused by the request to also set up the web mail and forward mail to them. Is this not quite normal to do this? and if they are unwilling is there other companies that will hold domain name forward emails but not host the website.

hargranules 14:47 11 Oct 2006

Sorry link is wrong website is click here

hargranules 16:37 11 Oct 2006

I'm very confused too. Domain buster have been providing a email service another company are building the website and will host the website.

They can no longer access their emails and are getting no help from domain busters, as they don't ever seem to answer phone or email.

They cannot get their domain name transferred from domain busters because they need to put their invoice or drc number on form which they do not have and cannot get in contact with anyone at domain busters and so on....

Even if they did get there domain name transferred the company that are hosting the website don't want to host the email?????

I really don't know what to advise!

hargranules 09:53 12 Oct 2006

Thanks for your help, i have sent email through to them yesterday so will await there response.

From what client is saying they are just very slow at responding. I will also get her to look for invoice.

Thanks again for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?