Websites/downloads for access 2 best TV on Web?

Triprajul 19:14 08 May 2010

Greetings:

I ask this question with some curiosity. My wife and I love watching TV and especially watching it on the Internet (this is because our computer monitor is actually bigger than my work provided TV!). I want the people on this Forum to recommend to me the best way or ways to watch the best TV on the Internet. Any suggestions are welcome like websites or free downloads or whatever you use yourself. My wife and I love all types of TV like news channels, documentaries, dramas, comedies and so on so please feel free to suggest anything.

Thank you for reading my posting and I look forward to reading your postings.

tullie 19:38 08 May 2010

Sky,BBC iplayer,TV catchup

Triprajul 20:21 08 May 2010

Greetings:

I should have mentioned that my wife and I live in Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, that means that we can't access sites like the BBC and use their iplayer. Also, sites that the government don't approve of are also unavailable to us. Finally, at the present time, we no longer have any cable due to on going negotiations between my employer and the people who own the accommodations where we live. We have, paradoxically, high speed Internet but not basic cable. Again, any advice given is greatly appreciated.

Triprajul 20:24 08 May 2010

Sorry ...

Unfortunately, your country is not currently supported.

At this time, TVCatchup is available only in the United Kingdom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache