Website won't work, just 1 website..

mtwr 11:49 19 Feb 2010

The problem is Guestlines sites wont work from this internet connection, click here click here, and the program used for hotel bookings that they provide doesnt connect either.
Their sites are working as I have another connection avaiable which I am having to use currently for the program to work, so nothing is wrong with their servers.
I have been in contact with them, they have no idea why and say they never block ip addresses. Our isp is providing both lines, one which works and one which doesnt (with these servers), and they have not blocked any sites either.
When I trace route the site I get "Request Timed Out". On the other connection it leaves our isp's servers after 3 hops according to them, which leaves about 6 more servers it passes through before it reaches the destination.
They suggested it may be getting blocked by one of the other servers. I don't know why that would happen but I also can't think of anything else it might be.
Thought I would try here incase someone else has encountered something like this before as I can't find much about it by searching the internet.
Hope someone can help, thanks.

Graphicool1 15:09 19 Feb 2010

I checked out both links and had no problem. Try this...

Open your 'IE browser'
In 'Menu Bar' click on 'Tools'
Click 'Internet Options'
Click the 'Advanced' tab (top right)
Scroll down to 'Browsing'

Make sure the following is ticked...
Enable Third-Party Browser Extentions.
if it isn't then click on the box next to it to
check it.
Then 'OK' and 'Apply'

Graham. 15:14 19 Feb 2010

Must be your end.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?