website text blurred and can't log into PCA

Petesilver 17:51 03 Nov 2013

I don't know what has happened but when using Google some of the text is blurred but if you run the cursor over the text it becomes ok

I also have another problem since I upgraded my PC to W8.1 I cannot log into PC Advisor (I'm using my nexus to send this) It go the a page that says OOPS AN ERROR OCCURRED....... org.apache.axis.axis fault No other website seems affected.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 03 Nov 2013

retry logging in on your PC site maintenance has been going on for most of the day but should be all right now

Petesilver 18:23 03 Nov 2013

Thanks fruitbat will try it later.....all I need now is a solution to the blurred text should say the graphics card is ATI radeon 4300/4500 series 512m which I must say does some time stop then recover which I did forum ages ago but it has never stopped doing it.

rdave13 18:25 03 Nov 2013

Have you tried rolling back the driver?

bumpkin 18:34 03 Nov 2013
  rdave13 18:39 03 Nov 2013

bumpkin , I cannot see the joke..

bumpkin 18:45 03 Nov 2013

rdave, not actually posted by me but someone else while I was out of the room one of my sillier mates I expect but no one will confess.

rdave13 18:51 03 Nov 2013

bumpkin, I see.

bumpkin 18:54 03 Nov 2013

Too much wine with the dinner probably:-))

Petesilver 19:43 04 Nov 2013

Hello I have not even clicked the bumpkin link, without being a clairvoyant I imagine it is to specsavers, anyway he has the right avatar. To get back to the problem in hand I have rolled back the driver and opened up the PC to check the Graphics card is securely fixed and gave the inside bit o a spring clean but the problem still exists but only seems to affect text when on the internet checked every thing there but all seems fine. what I would like to know is Would changing the G-card help or perhaps the monitor needs something or perhaps there may be a software solution somewhere. The pc is just over 3 years old with AMD phenom quad core processor with 8gb ram. I could try the onboard graphics but no idea how to do it.

wee eddie 20:04 04 Nov 2013

just a wild thought: Is you Screen Resolution correct

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Musique en streaming : Spotify vs Deezer