website scripts

nobbie 23:22 18 Aug 2007

hi all, thinking of starting a dating website..
have seen website scripts advertised on ebay... SO
as i'm a beginner...is it easy enough to install website scripts..any info would be appreciated..
thank you..
have seen websites on ebay which includes hosting. but prefer to use another hosting company (godaddy)which has 100 gb of disc space and 1000 gb of monthly transfer space..

djbenny 11:42 19 Aug 2007

godaddy are not very relable for starters + i wouldnt personally buy a script off ebay...as you dont know how trustworthy the script will be, just look on google for php dating scripts...they are usually relatively easy to install usually its just creating a database then filling in information in an install file.

nobbie 12:16 19 Aug 2007

thanks for the reply, will check google out..

onixus 12:37 19 Aug 2007

id recomend streamlinenet.co.uk for your hosting as they offer different packages but all have unlimited bandwith and they have space that starts at 250mb and goes to unlimited, they also have 99.9% up time

djbenny 22:15 19 Aug 2007

i'd recommend click here for hosting, very fast, very reliable and great offers!

nobbie 01:21 20 Aug 2007

thanks for your recommendations... will check them out..

MicahK 18:21 21 Aug 2007

I used webhostingbuzz for one of my sites, and I would never use them again. Just not good support or space and price.

djbenny 22:31 27 Aug 2007

"I used webhostingbuzz for one of my sites, and I would never use them again. Just not good support or space and price."

i have very good support and hosting package with them without any problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?