Website ready to go

Dirk Diggler 20:10 31 May 2007

I have just managed to create my first site using Microsoft Office Live and feel it is now ready to launch and therefore would appreciate some feedback (please use the Contact Us section on the site)

click here

Cheers all

gibbs1984 22:43 31 May 2007

I had a quick look (not that I'm a web design expert) and the first thing that caught my eye was in your first couple of paragraphs on the homepage under the pictures, you have some words that are red in the blue writing, which is obviously to make them stand out, now the first thing I would do if I wanted to go to the 'About us' and 'Contact us' pages would be to click on those words, so I think you should have them as links to the relevant pages.

That was a bit long winded ;o)

Steve

Dirk Diggler 10:29 03 Jun 2007

Many thanks for that - such a simple thing but I managed to miss it LOL Have taken it on board and chaged them to links now!

Thanks again

billydilly 19:26 06 Jul 2007

Sorry to say this but the first thing that came to my eye was the word "Photographic" but I though it said "Pronographic" it's just my eyes to many books to little pcs

billydilly 19:27 06 Jul 2007

Are you useing FrontPage 2003 if so post me something saying you have

Dirk Diggler 11:17 07 Jul 2007

Hi, no I amnowusing the Microsoft Office Live tool - best one I've foun so far and because i signed up during the beta phase I get it & the domain name/hosting for free :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?