Website covering Professional Fees

spuds 16:45 21 Jan 2005

This could be a tough one to answer.I use to have, but have since lost, a domain name for a website that gives rates and calculations for professional fees for people employed as builders,electrician,plumbers,solicitors,lawyers etc.

I am not sure,but the site could possibly belong to a union,acas or trade body type of organization.

Can you help,as this request is rather urgent, and suggest a possible website, thanks and appreciations as usual.

johnnyrocker 17:00 21 Jan 2005

have you tried a google search?

johnny.

spuds 17:05 21 Jan 2005

johnny-- Thanks for response. Did try a google,but it didn't quite give the results that I was looking for. Perhaps I will try again using more inventive titles ;o)

johnnyrocker 17:09 21 Jan 2005

how about something like 'law society' or such or maybe 'professional bodies' or suchlike.

johnny.

spuds 17:23 21 Jan 2005

Yep, tried those titles as a first attempt,no joy. Even tried Croner's.

Got a feeling that I first obtained the site from the Screwfix forum, but still flounding.

spuds 11:03 22 Jan 2005

Help--Still struggling to find that illusive website.

johnnyrocker 11:07 22 Jan 2005

click here=

does this help?

johnny.

spuds 13:43 23 Jan 2005

johnny-- Thanks for the response once again. Google seems to offer American sites, and that is one of my main problems, as I am seeking UK fees.

Think I will tick this as resolved. Perhaps the mystery site will come to light shortly.The particular was very informative, as it gave a very good range of fee calculations. I think that I will phone ACAS tomorrow, to see if they can offer any help, as I still think that the site was a link from them originally. Thanks again for your input.

pj123 14:02 23 Jan 2005

Any of these any good?

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie