Webroot Spysweeper v5.0.5.1286

xbtp 20:03 23 Jul 2006

Has anyone experienced continual computer shut down and re-start or complete lock up after downloading the new version of SpySweeper

JYPX 22:58 23 Jul 2006

xbtp - Lot's of people having problems with Spysweeper 5 click here

Giggle n' Bits 01:16 24 Jul 2006

look for something else, try the Downloads section here at PCA Forum.

I Don't belive this, sat here with my room light on 01:12am keep hearing a scrathcing and squeek thought its my desk rubbing on my ther desk no. Go to the Window open blind and there sat on the outside window sill is a Wren about a 1 inch big jumping up give me dirty looks. Got more brains than them in Big brother 7 though. the other day was a blackbird but I won't go there.

desi3026 10:01 24 Jul 2006

hi xbtp
The only trouble I've had with Spysweeper 5 (so far) has been a conflict with AdawareSE.I contacted Webroot about this and they told me to shutdown Spysweeper before running Adaware.Other than that,I've had no problems.
Regards desi3026

xbtp 11:14 24 Jul 2006

Thanks everyone. Temporary solution is to delete spysweeper, this seems to clear the problem. I've run earlier versions with no problems apart from failing to detect a a piece of spyware which down loads from Family Treemaker, Adaware clears this out. I run Microsoft Defender and will rely on this until Webroot sort themselves out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?