weblinks4all.biz

giggsy 20:17 15 Oct 2006

Hi guys and girls. Hope you are all well!
My brother-in-law has just phoned and has what appears to be some spyware on his pc. When he boots up (xp) internet explorer immediatly loads up and trys to find the page click here
He has Spybot and Ad-Aware installed, and also AVG and Zone Alarm. Has anyone come across this before, and if so, do you know how to get rid of the blasted thing?! Thanks.

giggsy 20:45 15 Oct 2006

Anyone?! If you need more info, please let me know as he's on the phone at the moment!

Totally-braindead 20:49 15 Oct 2006

You could try Counterspy, its a free trial initially click here I've been using it for a couple of years now. Also perhaps try AVG antispyware click here

anskyber 20:54 15 Oct 2006

Congratulations you have beaten Google which finds nothing. Can you check the address again?

Totally-braindead 21:08 15 Oct 2006

I couldn't find anything on google either which really surprised me it usually finds reams of stuff. The two programs were just suggestions, neither will do any harm but I have no idea if either of them will work.

giggsy 21:33 15 Oct 2006

I've had a look on google as well and it doesn't find much! Will ask him to try Counterspy and AVG Antispyware Totally-braindead. In the mean time, guess I better keep searching and see what turns up!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?