Web hosting service for my website.

sebastianpaul 12:00 30 Aug 2007

I am looking for a web hosting service that allows my website accessibility via World Wide Web. It should handle the whole process of domain registration and parking in addition of providing me a web based control panel to manage my website. Please recommend if you are aware of any web hosting service provider in UK that will suit me. Thanks!

Well there are many web hosting service providers in UK. You did not mention the type of domain you want to register. I would recommend you click here as the web hosting service you are looking for. I am using this service for my personal website. It offers best prices on domain registration and transfers in UK. You just have to choose your domain name and check its availability after which, you can rely on the b1hosting service for the domain registration and it’s parking. It also provides a powerful and easy to use web-based control panel which you can use to manage your website. I hope this would help you.

jade25 12:03 01 Sep 2007

I use luna for my website and there based in the us but that means cheaper prces, have never had any trouble and l payed a low price for a one of payment, wouldn't use any other,
Jade

jade25 12:05 01 Sep 2007

Forgot to say lam based in the uk but my older website l used the same us one and you get a dashboard with passwod to help you update.
Jade

Mytob 12:15 01 Sep 2007

Best host iv ever come across has got to be servage.net and that is the one i use for all my sites. You get you domain name, email hosting, php, mysql, cgi and all the other stuff aswell as 120G of data transfer per day! I run a game patches site with well over 400 downloads a day and havent even dented the download limit lol! Also seem to have excellent uptime so far and good speeds even though it is shared hosting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?