web host

gell 09:35 19 Jul 2004

May I strongly recommend KDInternet for web hosting. They are, not only reasonably priced but their help is second to none
Gell

PurplePenny 20:56 19 Jul 2004

I'm just considering another domain and thought that I might try a different (cheaper!) host this time.

Has anyone else any experience with this company?

Penny

spuds 22:51 19 Jul 2004

KD Internet Solutions click here

gell 09:52 20 Jul 2004

They certainly helped me and they are very cheap
gell

spuds 10:12 20 Jul 2004

Would you have any interest in this company, other than that of a happy customer!.

Checking on the domain name registration at £5.99 per year doesn't quite meet with 1&1 charges.

gell 13:43 20 Jul 2004

No,of course I haven't got any interest in the company.What do you think I am?
I am a novice struggling to come to grips with a complex subject. All I can say is I tried it because it was cheap.Two years domain name and one years hosting came to £24.00. I had a some problems due to my inexperience and they helped me to a great extent.
If they give me any problems l;ater you'll be the first to know.
Gell

I am a novice struggling to come to grips with a complex subject. All I can say is I tried it because it was cheap.Two years domain name and one years hosting came to £24.00. I had a some problems due to my inexperience and they helped me to a great extent.
If they give me any problems lateryou'll be the first to know.
Gell

If they give me any problems lateryou'll be the first to know.
Gell

spuds 15:10 20 Jul 2004

Thanks gell, you have made your point's ;o)

gell 15:21 20 Jul 2004

don't know how it came out 3 times.sorry
Gell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?