web building software

Smokeyone 09:44 16 Aug 2008

Hello

I wonder if someone could tell me how this site was constructed and perhaps suggest which software I could purchase that could help me build something similiar.
Thanks very much

click here

Forum Editor 10:19 16 Aug 2008

that uses a technology called Flash. What happens when you buy susch a template is that you receive all the relevant Flash files, ready to go - all you have to do is edit the HTML content to suit yourself.

Flash is a technology that uses vector graphics, and effectively makes little movies that run automatically - you create the files using Flash software, and some people find the learning curve a bit steep. Anyone can do it however, given the time and the patience to learn how to use the software, although a degree of creative talent is a big advantage.

Take a look at this, which explains things in a little more detail:

click here

Smokeyone 10:33 16 Aug 2008

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction regarding "Flash" looks as though I might have a steep learning curve....
Could you perhaps suggest how the rest of the site was made.....do you think it is made up of graphic artwork that I might be able to do in PSP 7...PSP 7 can do buttons but not certain if it's upto the rest...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's…

How to increase storage on iPhone

Nokia 8 : rumeurs & soirée de lancement