Weather logo Symbal and clocks tha give u the time

DINOCWP 19:54 19 Jul 2005

Hi,
I Am new to web design I have done a basic web design course.

Can anyone advise me where I can get a gif image of the current weather for the UK. So if someone looks at the web page on London they can see what the weather is doing.

I am also after a Roman numerial Clock that tells the present time.

Can anyone advise

Many thanks

Dino

Eric10 11:30 22 Jul 2005

An analog clock that uses a jpeg image of a watch face can be downloaded as a zip file from click here. Since the dial is a jpeg (clock1.jpg) it can be modified in any graphics program to replace the digits with roman numerals.

I have also found another analog clock that can be modified to show roman numerals by replacing the 1 2 3 4 etc in the code with the required I II III IV etc. click here . Unfortunately this one is a little gimmicky as it follows the cursor and could become tiring after a short time. I did find some other analog clocks that were fixed on the screen but couldn't see any way of changing them to roman numerals.

DINOCWP 12:34 22 Jul 2005

Hi Eric10,
I like that watch that tells the time there are quite a few scrripts on that website I am going to take a close look at which might be handy.
I am after a clock pr watch for a web site I am building for my father who collects clocks and I thought a clock on the corner of the web page would be a great effect.

Many thanks

Eric10 16:56 22 Jul 2005

If you decide to use the watch I have already prepared a face for it using roman numerals. If you want me to send it to you just email me via the yellow envelope.

DINOCWP 11:57 10 Aug 2005

CHEERS Eric10,
Sorry about delay it has been hetic lately. I apricate that Eric10. But I need to get the practice in.

Many thanks once agon

Dinocwp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

There’s more to Finnish artist Tove Jansson than creating the Moomins

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder la Coupe du monde de rugby à XIII en direct ?