We need feedback ??

Technotiger 08:15 17 Sep 2008

Just recently started, I keep getting a pop-up within this forum which states that "We need Feedback - click here to complete the survey" or words to that effect. It is printed in large pale-blue font. I have not clicked on it, but it is annoying. It does not say who needs the feedback, just 'We' ......... is this a genuine part of PCA,??

eedcam 08:20 17 Sep 2008

More like PIA Pain in the Ass

Picklefactory 08:32 17 Sep 2008

Haven't experienced it yet.

Woah, spooky. Just appeared as I was typing. Yeah, annoying, especially as there doesn't seem to be a way to close it. Have to wait until it gets bored.

birdface 08:33 17 Sep 2008

Not had the pleasure of receiving it yet.So what have I got that you don't.Up to date Host File.IE7 pro add-on.Spywareblaster.AVG8.8 A Squared.and WinPatrol.Thats about it.XP Home.

clock 08:40 17 Sep 2008

I've been suffering this on and off for a week or two!! Haven't clicked on it as I didn't know if it was a genuine PCA request? I just ignore it and it goes away eventually, - bit annoying though!

Clock

birdface 08:41 17 Sep 2008

Maybe contact F/E or one of those.click here If contacting F/E just let us know with printing F/E has been contacted and it saves him from getting e-mails from everyone with the same problem.

Technotiger 08:41 17 Sep 2008

At least I am not alone then - it does not really bother me, just as eedcam says a PIA! It will be interesting to hear from any others, and even perhaps the FE!!

laurie53 08:44 17 Sep 2008

Had it first yesterday and it has just come again at this very moment.

Following my usual policy of not clicking on anything if I don't know what it is!

Technotiger 08:46 17 Sep 2008

I don't think it is necessary to contact the FE, I am sure he will see this thread eventually in the normal course of his job.

rdave13 08:46 17 Sep 2008

Same as laurie53, had it once yesterday. Clicked on it and it disappeared.

Technotiger 08:51 17 Sep 2008

I am using Firefox3 ... XP Home(SP3).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017