WAV to DVD

carryduff 20:35 25 May 2007

I recently installed Nero 6 with the intention of burning WAV files to DVD as this way I could get a lot more files per disk, but when I tried this, Nero could'nt find the files. I assume that the file format has to be changed but I don't know enough about the processes involved to do this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

skidzy 21:42 25 May 2007
  eedcam 22:32 25 May 2007

I use audio dvd creator not free but damn good Free trial will only allow about 5 tracks but lets you see what it can do
click here

woodchip 22:37 25 May 2007

No Idea how you tried to use Nero! but the older version, I just started program ether multi disc or finalise and drag files from right to left and create a data disc

woodchip 22:39 25 May 2007

DVD is not going to play in a CD player. but it should play OK in the DVD player

carryduff 22:39 25 May 2007

Hi skidzy, i'm not sure which download I need, can you please advise.

skidzy 01:08 26 May 2007

Direct download to Super click here

carryduff 13:25 26 May 2007

Many thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I'm presently trying out both downloads and glad to say,both work really well.Just out of intrest, do any of the formats support karoke style files where audio and on-screen lyrics are combined, I already have the software for adding lyrics to midi files. Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?