"Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content"

cabs19822 15:47 19 Jun 2015

Hello there, I hope this is the correct place to post this issue, if not I apologise!

For the last few days I have been trying to send an inbox message on facebook to a select few fan pages. When I click send, I receive this error message: "Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content"

The messages contain links to a few youtube videos that I own the rights to so it can't be a copyright issue. I also tried sending this to a friend's personal page and it sent perfectly fine, so the issue is only when sending to like pages.

I have also tried sending it from a couple of different accounts and the same issue occurs. I have googled the issue and the very few suggestions that were made, didn't work for me.

Is this an error on my end or facebooks? Either way, what should I do to solve it?

Many thanks for your time!

AwkwardTurtle 10:57 20 Jun 2015

I think this is a FB issue and the only way to solve it would be to contact FB help and have them unblock the content or w/e it is that's stopping you sending,you are not alone in this it has happened to others to i did find a help page with other similar troubles click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017