Warning message from Bullguard security

ponytail 10:52 29 Dec 2014
Answered

I have just tried to get into a local bus service's website to check the bus times and get the message that Bullguard has blocked this site as it believes it to be malicious.There are three I think sites on there which are classed as unsafe and I wondered if someone else can try and log in to them and see what they get.Put Compass Bus Service into google and try and enter one of these sites.

ponytail 10:57 29 Dec 2014

When you enter Compass Bus Service into Google and click enter there are five sites which have the following warning in blue This site may harm your computer

I tried to phone them but cannot get through but their buses are running as have seen some of them this morning

ponytail 11:05 29 Dec 2014

Have just spotted another problem when you google compass bus service the first entry that comes up is Compass Travel (Sussex)Ltd and if you click on the link to their website you get another warning message and the next five are Blocked by Bullguard.Very strange just going to try and ring them again and see what happens

Ian in Northampton 11:07 29 Dec 2014

I get the same warning - but it's a Google warning - I don't use Bullguard. It gives me the option of continuing at my own risk.

ponytail 11:19 29 Dec 2014
Answer

Have just managed to get in touch with someone at the company and apparently someone has hacked into their website and it has had to be shutdown for security reasons but they hope to have it up and running again either today or tomorrow

spuds 11:44 29 Dec 2014

Whether its any help, I use Site Advisor which seems to work on informing of suspect websites, and whether its advisable to proceed further.

iscanut 12:56 29 Dec 2014

I use Norton Internet Security, but get the same warning messages.

wee eddie 14:37 29 Dec 2014

Re your message at 11:19 this morning.

it looks as if Bullguard is doing it's stuff

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?