Wanted template for loan agreement?

spuds 13:05 12 Aug 2012
Answered

I am trying to locate and obtain a template for a 'simple' money loan agreement, can you direct me to such a website or document?.

I have had a look at a number of websites on the internet, and in the main they request payment or further commitment, even though they advertise a free.

Thanks in anticipation.

johndrew 13:54 12 Aug 2012

I am presuming you would prefer a UK law sample, if so look at these, if not then many others are available here.

spuds 14:51 12 Aug 2012

johndrew, thanks for the response, very much appreciated.

I have just had a look at the two links, and the second link and the various websites is one that I looking over earlier today, which didn't seem to tick all the boxes.

The first link seems to suggest that you submit a request for a document via email response, which I will attempt to do, but I found earlier that most request for free documents had a hidden price tag involved.

One particular website that I tried earlier from the link mentioned, was Biztree (Business-in-a-box). Looked very good, including a download that was required for a in-depth webpage and program. Only problem with that, was it appears to require an 'upgrade' for a printout activation code key?.

rdave13 15:52 12 Aug 2012

This any good?

spuds 16:04 12 Aug 2012

rdave13

That's something like I am seeking, simple and to the point. Have sent a submit request to the link johndrew gave, and hopefully the result will be in my email box when I check later.

spuds 16:31 12 Aug 2012

Just checked the emails and have a response. Problem with the email and error messages. Probably need to submit request again later?.

ams4127 23:41 12 Aug 2012

I wonder if a quick visit to your local CAB might help?

woody 00:32 13 Aug 2012
Answer

Here is my advice - if you do not know how to lend money DONT do it. If you can afford to give it away - go ahead but do not expect it back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone