Want to place multiple pics on page then print

dagbladet 18:03 06 Oct 2004

I've seen all the graphic programs on the download page. All I'm looking for is a very simple program that i can put maybe 8-10 pics on A4 side-by-side and print off, then cut up. Any advice anybody please.

dagbladet 18:06 06 Oct 2004

Sorry, PII 266mhz
128mb
win 98SE

Spanglish 18:10 06 Oct 2004

It can be done in word "insert picture" ( or even easier get PSP 8).

Rogerfredo 18:19 06 Oct 2004

Publisher is a better bet for multiple pictures.- Word gets confused if asked to deal with multiple images (or is it me?).
Epson Photoquicker is great if you can get a copy, as this will automatically resize all pics to fit the page.

dagbladet 18:19 06 Oct 2004

Problem with word is I cant seem to move them around the page very easily and PSP is far too complicated for an 11 year old. It needs to be simple.

VoG II 18:22 06 Oct 2004

Create a Table in Word. Paste the pictures into individual cells in the Table. Turn off the borders in the Table and print.

dagbladet 18:49 06 Oct 2004

OK i'm having a little success with VOG's table in Word method. However, when i insert some of the pics they are so big that they open on a second page. does anyone know how to change my pics into 6x4(10x15) prior to inserting them please?

VoG II 18:53 06 Oct 2004

If you have IrfavView click here you can use Image/Resize.

Other graphics programs can resize pictures too.

chub_tor 18:55 06 Oct 2004

I use Serif PagePlus for placing multiple photos on a page. You can download one of the earlier versions for free from the Serif Website or you can often find one on magazine cover discs.
It is a very easy programme to learn and use.

€dstowe 18:58 06 Oct 2004

The VoG™ method is the one we use for multiple pictures on a page. In fact, when using Word, the table facility is probably the most used of all the things available.

Remember to set the margins and the header/footer to the minimum that's acceptable to your printer.

smurfling 19:43 06 Oct 2004

I have used photosuite 3 for ages, it does it great

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?