Wanadoo and Outlook Express

MIKE. 13:20 02 Jan 2006

A couple of friends I know are using Wanadoo broadband as their ISP provider & also as their Email provider via Outlook express. The problem they are having is they log onto the Internet with Wanadoo ok but when using Outlook Express to access their Email via send and recieve they are promted to logon again. Another problem is they cannot stay connected to Wanadoo Email after checking their mail. I did check to see if Disconnect after sending is ticked on Outlook Express but it is blank any Ideas please as I am stuck.

fitcher 13:24 02 Jan 2006

i am with wanadoo but never use outlook express.i have had that same problem ,,so now i only use wanadoos own email.have you had any problems with your speed being reduced at times

MIKE. 13:43 02 Jan 2006

Hi fitcher sorry can't give you answer to that question as I use BT but I will ask my friends as soon as I see them, and thanks for your information.

MIKE. 14:38 02 Jan 2006

bump

Hamish 14:42 02 Jan 2006
  MIKE. 14:47 02 Jan 2006

Thanks Hamish tried that option earlier no go thanks anyway, perhaps its just a querk of the system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?