Wanadoo forgotton password option

Rhuddlan 00:20 10 Aug 2004

When using the forgotton password option on the wanadoo home page for my fs.net e mail address, after entering my e mail address and postcode correctly another page displays with loads of writing and at the top saying HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error and with a loads of other writing, which i don't understand, anyone have any ideas about this???, cos it has been going on for weeks!!!

end 00:29 10 Aug 2004

I wonder if this could be the solution for someone I have been mailing who seems totally unable to access her e mails....she is with fsnet. co. uk...are you one and the same ; she says she has been unable to get in for some time, and had wondered if it was just her; and hers also says "server error"....she says she "cannot establish a connection" and I cannot e mail her to help!!..so..it may not be just YOU that has the problem....maybe a phone call to the "server" on the premium rate number (!) is needed here for you... and if you can post back to tell me what happens, I for one would be grateful.I can let her know what she may have to do...please and tas..

end 00:49 10 Aug 2004

on my "wanderings" have come across the fact that the 1571 BT service needs to deactivated for the e mail service to work..... just a thought...and still searching for the answer to my friends problem.. and I cannot even e mail her with an answer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?