Wanadoo email

lindyloo4 20:17 25 Nov 2004

My friend who has just signed up to Wanadoo has sent me an email. The time and date are showing as tomorrow at 02.15, however, her clock and date are set correctly on the computer.

I'm with Wanadoo with a FSNET email address and don't have a problem. Any ideas please.

Technotiger 21:19 25 Nov 2004

Hi, only guessing, but why not have a look in Control Panel>Regional and Language to check settings are correct.

lindyloo4 12:36 26 Nov 2004

Just heard back from my friend unfortunately everything is fine with the Regional settings so this isn't the problem. Any more ideas please.

ventanas 12:49 26 Nov 2004

Is there some general problem with Internet times at the moment. Check the time of your last posting here. 12:36. That's half an hour ahead. Its been like that here for about a week.

Technotiger 13:04 26 Nov 2004

Hi again, has your friend checked for correct TimeZone in Control-Date&Time Properties ? Just a thought.

lindyloo4 14:05 26 Nov 2004

Thanks for replies. Everything has been checked and appears ok. I've noticed the times on this site a few days ago didn't realise it was an Internet problem. Will tell her to hold fire for a while unless of course anyone else may have a solution.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?