wanadoo

fitcher 13:46 01 Jun 2006

anyone had trouble with their connection to the new orange web page. using firefox

powerless 13:58 01 Jun 2006

It's very slow here.

zaach 15:04 01 Jun 2006

It has been very slow all day for me. The rest of the net has been OK though.

flockton 15:04 01 Jun 2006

I now only get the Orange telephone page! This is the straw that breaks the camels back. £17.99 each a month for broadband and every three months I lose my mailboxes, which usually takes a 30min support call to solve. I am collecting my MAC Key and looking elsewhere.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:12 01 Jun 2006

wanadoo
all I get is the French orange page

skidzy 18:30 01 Jun 2006

Using Firefox and IE on Wanadoo and no problems here,homepage loads fine.

fitcher 11:07 02 Jun 2006

seems to be better today ..perhaps teething problems with new page will have to see

johndrew 14:28 02 Jun 2006

I can get to my mail.... eventually. There appears to be no way to get to my account to see what`s going on there.

So much for the letter and e-mail that promised:

`Becoming Orange won't change the way you connect to the Internet. Your email address and account details will stay exactly the same as they are now and so will the way you pay your bills. The only difference is that Orange will be shown on your online statement instead of Wanadoo.`

Typical.. the bigger they get..........

johndrew 14:30 02 Jun 2006

A thought. Has anyone found an e-mail address for the Support Department to complain about the lack of service? There used to be one.

Genius1 15:12 02 Jun 2006

There doesn't seem to be an email address for support. All I can get is a list of pay telephone numbers and an FAQ section - click here.

SURVEY 17:46 02 Jun 2006

I have experienced poor and conflicting service from Wanadoo recently. As you are aware there is no Customer Service to complain to verbally. I did go to the 'contact us' section of the Wanadoo site and one of the options (I believe under the 'Broadband' heading was to contact by email. I thought this was worth a try and did send an email but received no response. I believe that it was received (as not bounced back)and hopefully passed to the Customer Service section that appears to be only set up to receive letters. I dd also send a letter but have had no response to that either. Great service eh! The customer does not matter attitude continues!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?