Wacom (Volito) Tablet

buckland 15:08 03 Feb 2011

I have a Wacom (Volito) Tablet FT-0405 U0B installed since 2003. Recently I had an almighty Desktop PC crash which required emptying and re-installing my Windows XP. The Volito Disk has a Tablet Driver 4.73 which I understand from the Wacom Website is OLD and requires to be uninstalled which of course it is. I have attempted to download the replacement Download (Driver 5.24-5 RC) which Wacom offers and this has to all intents been successful. Everything is working O.K. such as Pen Tip Orange/Green, etc and the icon moves on my VDU as I write on the Tablet BUT NOTHING, apart from the moving icon, appears on the screen -not a mark. No sub-head instructions such as "write", "erase", "exit", etc., appear at the top of the screen either. Has anyone any experience and/or suggestions please as advice would be much appreciated. Regards, Buckland.

johndrew 16:52 03 Feb 2011

Is it possible the unit was damaged during the crash - power surge? And have you seen these?

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?