VSO Photo DVD problem

dumb brunette 13:08 12 Jul 2008

Trying to add audio files to my photo DVD, when I try to add files from my CD drive or music saved on my computer the VSO tool doesnt recognise any of my files - why is this? help demented!!!

eedcam 14:19 12 Jul 2008

Gosh younever bought that surely you'd be better off with windows movie maker which youhave .Photo dvd accepts wave or mp3 or Wma but not from cd what format your files in

jack 14:23 12 Jul 2008

If this is a commercial one made in a processing station,then it is either a special format[Kodak] or the disk has simply been finalized as it would have to be to show on a DVD player.
So that to all intents and purposes that disk will not accept further data

eedcam 14:32 12 Jul 2008

Think its software called vso photo dvd Jack

jack 15:16 12 Jul 2008

click here

Then it is almost certain that slide show software burns to finalize automatically.

The lastest version of DVDPixPlay allows 'open disks to be produced, but I have yet to play with it.

dumb brunette 15:18 12 Jul 2008

Yes this is the software I purchased. I'm now trying to create a movie of my digital photos using the movie maker - again I cant add the music from a CD. The CD was copied, any ideas.

jack 15:49 12 Jul 2008

However this cannot be done from copied trax it must be one from the CD.

Windows Media play will I believe.
I use dBpowerAMP Music Converter
click here an other[Wap Pad]
or the good old click here

jack 15:51 12 Jul 2008

Edited

However this cannot be done from copied trax it must be one from the CD.

Windows Media player will I believe.
I use click here com Music Converter
click here another[Wave Pad]
or the good old click here

eedcam 19:15 12 Jul 2008

When you go to add audio you should all supported files showing in the box if none of your files are of the type in the list you need to convert. you should see this [IMG]click here[/IMG]Just rip your cd to your hard drive with wmmor nero

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?