volume on music

grumpano 19:15 20 Dec 2004

Can anybody tell me a good way of making the volume the same, on music ripped from different cd's.
Thanks in advance

polish 20:01 20 Dec 2004

iam using musicmatch 10 and there is a setting on there to equalise all music if you are using media player try looking in the options to see if there is the same option

JIM 20:08 20 Dec 2004

and you can do simlar with there jutebox.

Adjusting the volume

You can adjust the volume for all songs or for an individual song, or choose to have all songs play at the same volume.

To change the volume for all songs, use the volume control in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. The maximum volume is limited by how loud your computer's volume is set.

To adjust the volume of a particular song, click a song to select it, then choose File > Get Info. Click Options, then drag the Volume Adjustment slider left or right.

To have all songs play at the same volume level, choose Edit > Preferences, then click the Audio tab and select the Sound Check checkbox.

JIM 20:10 20 Dec 2004

is it Jukebox ?

emmandelo1 21:12 20 Dec 2004

I also use MusicMatch but just the other day I downloaded click here Haven't used it yet but it comes highly recommended.

JoeC 21:14 20 Dec 2004

Nero Burning Rom can do it.

grumpano 22:10 20 Dec 2004

How do you do it using Nero burning rom ?

grumpano 23:45 20 Dec 2004

Ok found in Nero's help files. Thanks guys

athlete 01:45 22 Dec 2004

Re emmandelo's suggestion. I've been using mp3gain for over a year. Excellent free utility and easy to use. Great results.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?