Vodafone.net

g0slp 08:00 28 Feb 2005

Does anyone have any idea about why I cannot access this site? I was able to access it in early December before I went away to sea until yesterday. As far as I know nothing has been changed on the family PC which I am trying to access the site from. I go through the user name/password page & get the 'secure/non-secure' option, then the next page gives the 'personal' Vodafone welcome, & that's it.

I've spoken to Vodafone, & the agent I spoke to was able to log in without problem, so it looks as though it's at this end. Interestingly the agent told me that they were on NTL BB, as I am, from their own home, & that they found vodafone.net to be slow. I don't recall any problem before I went away, though.

Any ideas, folks?

AubreyS 08:32 28 Feb 2005

Nor can I. Are you sure its not this site? click here

g0slp 08:53 28 Feb 2005

Thanks for response, but no, all that happens when you follow the 'Vodafone mail' link is that you are routed to vodafone.net.

AubreyS 09:31 28 Feb 2005

I went to the mail link and I got the login page. So I don't know why you cannot get there unless its a cookies thing.

Crash 09:31 28 Feb 2005

I can view it from here. Is there any error messages or will the site just not load? Try clearing your browser cache.

g0slp 13:46 01 Mar 2005

Crash, thanks your reply. Clearing the browser didn't help, but I'm now sure that it's some security setting here. (IE + Norton). I managed to access Vodafone on another machine without problem, hence my thinking 'security settings'

I'll leave the thread open for now.

mattyc_92 14:57 01 Mar 2005

Works here.... click here as this is the site that has opened for me when typing in "Vodafone.net"....

spuds 15:13 01 Mar 2005

I have been using the Vodafone UK site for the past week, never had any problems.Just tried it now, and it seems okay.

spuds 15:17 01 Mar 2005

Should have stated that the Vodafone.net displays an email login screen. Seems okay also.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?