Vob File

techman222 09:37 09 Mar 2010

Does anyone know how I burn a Vob file to disc

EARLR 10:40 09 Mar 2010

Many methods mentioned.

chub_tor 11:01 09 Mar 2010

Download imgburn click here if you haven't already got it. Then follow these instructions click here

eedcam 18:36 09 Mar 2010

Make sure you ignore the first Box in Chubs link
scroll down to the second for Imgburn .Also Ignore the Audio_ts reference in the instructions link not needed in fact often not there on some current dvd's

eedcam 18:41 09 Mar 2010

In fact even better download dvd flick and just drop your file into it (you need to select All Files in the file type ) its free and uses Imgburn which it will install at the same time
click here

techman222 20:12 09 Mar 2010

Hi eedcam this is what I have got could you advise further.I allready have DVD Flick installed.Perhaps you could sort of talk me through the procedure.THANKS AGAIN

C

eedcam 22:33 09 Mar 2010

Ok open flick click on add title in the files of type box at the bottom of the dialogue box that opens choose all files and then select the file now I'm assuming this is just a single Vob file and not a full dvd .Once its loaded go to Project files >burning then tick burnn disc .Then just click on create dvd.If this already a full dvd not just a single file then no need for this just use Imgburn which you already have with flick choose create image file from disc when Imgburn has done that all you need is your blank and then select the Iso file you have just created and choose .write image file to disc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017