Vista Windows Mail Uknown Error

Crook 20:38 01 Apr 2007

Has anyone else experienced this in Windows Mail hen a message cannot be displayed or deleted in the in-box? Hopefully someone has an answer.

skidzy 20:48 01 Apr 2007

Sounds like a stuck email.

Goto your isp's homepage and log into your email account and look for the email,if it exist's ,delete it.

Crook 20:53 01 Apr 2007

This doesn't work But thanks anyway. Crook

skidzy 20:58 01 Apr 2007

Can you right click the email and properties,if so...what is the size ?

Sounds daft,if it is not visible.

1832bchs 23:37 01 Apr 2007

When you try to delete the message and it fails, you should get an error message with a link to a Microsoft Communities posting. There are several remedies suggested there but up until last week there was still no definitive solution. It is a bug in Windows Mail.

skidzy 19:05 02 Apr 2007

please keep all responses to the Post Response below,this way the forum will know exactly what you have tried and will help stop repeated posts.

Just a little reminder,the yellow envelope is for invites only,so please keep all replies here at PCA.

Yes it looks like a Vista bug,maybe it will be corrected in the next load of updates or as you say,Vista sp1.

Via Email.............................

Sorry Skidzy Message cannot display properties, it doesn't seem to want to do anything other than clutter up my in-box! Yes,1632 bchs, I have also looke3d for help from 'communities' with the same result! Perhaps Microsoft will cure it soon, perghaps not! Roll on SP1 for Vista!! Crook

And :

Sorry Skidzy Message cannot display properties, it doesn't seem to want to do anything other than clutter up my in-box! Crook

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?