vista repair disc

aine 18:11 28 Dec 2008

I have a vista upgrade disc, which was used to install this system. I am led to believe that this disc will not do a repair should I need to do? how can i obtain a disc suitable to do this job. I have googled for it ,suggestions where made to down load a recovery disc that will only do repairs, but not installations. This disc is a bit torrent one, I Cannot get it to download. This is why I am asking if you kind people have a source for one or one you could copy for me?. Happy new year to all forum members. regards Aine

MAT ALAN 18:34 28 Dec 2008

click here=

Stay away from torrent sites and find a reputable source for your download...

aine 17:37 29 Dec 2008

Mat alan, thanks for your reply. I have been through the sites you sent me, 90% of the are connected with TORRENT, the others I cannot find the pages. PC says they are not available. i will search for some of them using IE7. regards AINE

Pamy 17:50 29 Dec 2008

click here

it said you have to have a full retail or upgrade disk to do a repair

aine 18:10 29 Dec 2008

I only have the upgrade disc. My system now includes SP1, I do not wish to disturb the PC ,it is so finicky. I suppose if push comes to shove I would have to do it. I only want the disc as a future lifeguard. Thanks for your reply I will keep on looking. Aine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?