Vista Home Premium

amyjen7 16:54 18 Oct 2008

Yes I am thick, but following a readers advice I attempted to hide a particular download which does not apply to Vista H P by going into history, highlighting the offending download, right clicking the mouse but all I get is "details /copy" Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong?

Thank you

Kind regards

Woolwell 17:43 18 Oct 2008

History is the list of updates that have attempted to install either successfully or not. In your case I understand that you do not want to install a particular update. For this you need to go to Control Panel - Check for updates - view available updates and then you can right click and hide the particular download.

amyjen7 16:56 20 Oct 2008

My wife has a very old, but perfectly usable, PC which she uses for her school work as a teacher of Special needs children. Unfortunately her trusted Epson Stylus Colour 600 printer has reached the end of its life so is looking for a new one. Her PC is a Pentium MMX with Windows 98 & 128 of ram. There is no USB connection so will need a printer that will connect to her parallel port. As anyone any idea where I might get hold of one which will handle simple everyday tasks.

Thank you

Kind regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?