VISTA 64bit Asus PE5-Deluxe

flateric1 14:58 20 Aug 2008

My Asus motherbaord has sound max Hd audio on it..

The sound drive version is 6.10.2.6280 and under device manager it says date 29-08-2007..

Now am having crashing issues in the foolowing games..

Commany of Heroes
FS-X
Bioshock demo

All crashes happen when i turn on DX10
FS-X seems to crash after 20 mins upto 45 mins later.... I dont know if it is running in DX 10 or not.
I have the lastest Nivdia drivers 177.79... As we all know we have to make sure we have the latest drivers for sound , grahics card etc.
I have a BFG 9800GTX+ .

Yet I cant get a 2008 driver for my sound max on board sound.
Went to sound max site takes me to the Asus site.
On the site there is a driver dates 15.5.08 so I installed that turns out it was the 2007 date.. I had to go into safe mode cos it crashed the pc...

Does any one know of Nivdia drivers that work with commany of Heroes in Vista 64bit , FS-X , and game demos of latest games I want Bioshock yet demo dont work... Since reading on the net... There are alot of crashes with games etc.

This is my dads pc and he upgrade to play FS-X as he loves his flight sims he is now cant dispointed with his new pc ... So I said I try and sort it for him... When you spend £1300 and it dont work dont make you feel good.

Sorry for the long post..

Thank you

flateric1 14:58 20 Aug 2008

Asus PE53-Deluxe mothboard sorry....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?