Visioneer

LSUcajun 00:20 28 Feb 2003

Live in USA & looking for EML address for Visioneer support here. Their website only offers an automated support answering machine (SARA) that doesn't address my problem & all their current phone support is by toll calls.
If any one out there knows a valid EML address for these yahoos @ Visioneer, you can EML me direct at [email protected] and THANKS!!!

jazzypop 03:10 28 Feb 2003

Try click here - it is their European support page, but if you don't tell them where you live, nor will I

LSUcajun 11:44 28 Feb 2003

Found European website last nite & queried them as to why USA Visioneer site is not the same (with EML support) and also presented them my problem with 8700 USB software; am waiting now for any response(s) but not holding breath. Thanks for your input tho & sumthing's gotta give sumtime!

3tg 14:27 28 Feb 2003

I have had a need to contact Visioneer on a couple of occasions and they were very helpfull. It took a few days to get a reply, so please don't give up. Cheers

LSUcajun 16:39 28 Feb 2003

HOW did you contact Visioneer, by EML or a toll call? Got feedback (by EML) from European branch & they state there is no USA EML support anymore, just SARA (see my 1st msg) but that they may (?) be able to help me. Intend to pursue that & see how far it gets me. In the interim, still seeking EML address for USA branch of Visioneer (know they must have one); should I not get one, they will be getting one nasty letter from me via snail mail soon!

jazzypop 16:52 28 Feb 2003

Seems like you're not alone. See

click here

and specifically

click here

click here

Seems as if Visioneer customer support has not improved a lot in the past 6 years :)

LSUcajun 18:59 28 Feb 2003

Drat! Wish I had known all that BEFORE I bought this scanner; but thankful I only paid $15.99 for darn thing; now if things don't work out working with UK Support (sent them details of problems earlier), then I won't hesitate to purchase another scanner (AND YOU CAN BET IT WON'T BE A VISIONEER)! From what I read, don't think this software is exactly compatible with Win XP, even tho it states it is. I know, can't believe everything you read (& only half of what you see)! AGAIN, thanks for all the inputs!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?