View Images on TV via DVD Player

david4637 16:56 27 Jun 2004

1. If I use Nero 5.5 to burn JPGs Images (Photos) can I view them on my TV via my stand alone DVD Player.

2. Do I need to modify them in any way to view them on the TV Screen.

3. Can I title them etc, if so how.

4. Any help / further advice much appreciated.
Thanks David

sicknote 17:33 27 Jun 2004

If you use nero express,go to video/picture,then video cd,you add your pictures then select it,rightclick ,properties and you can alter the title,etc as you wish.All this is done before burning to CD

pj123 18:10 27 Jun 2004

You would need a slideshow programme to make a VCD. I use Ulead DVD Pictureshow to do it. But there is also Slideshow to go and HP used to do a download of HP Memories Disc Creator for free. I have just been to the HP site and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. It was a 36mb download which I have on a CD so if you would like a copy please email me and I will post it to you.

Bapou 18:17 27 Jun 2004

This freeware could help you click here works with stills.

david4637 20:58 28 Jun 2004

Herewith the link you were referring to -click here. Thank you for your very kind offer to send me the CD, as Dial up would take for ever. I have sent you an email requesting the CD. Have you used this prog a lot and does it do a good job. Thanks very much. David

PS Thanks also to the others who replied with helpful comments

david4637 20:23 29 Jun 2004

I have tried your idea of using Nero 5.5 to burn the images onto a CDR (creates a VCD) and it does work. Can you tell me whether you can add a title to each picture image. Thanks for your reply. David

david4637 16:10 30 Jun 2004

F5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?